Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sorry, My Followers

I apologize, my followers. I am having a difficult job right now balancing my movie-watching, school, work, family, my social life, and my blog. I have been watching plenty of movies over the past few weeks or month (however long it has been). I will try and update it once a week again. I hope to see more movies in theatres for the rest of the year. I plan to see Unstoppable, next Harry Potter 7 (you will get brief reviews for the past 6, but not too long), Narnia 3, Tron: Legacy, and True Grit. I also hope to watch The Tourist and The King's Speech during this time, but I don't know. If you have not seen the trailers for these movies, I highly recommend you go to YouTube and watch them. I also have a few movies that are on DVD that I will post. I still havent done my Zombieland or Resident evil reviews. I also will do a review on Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2, Fight Club, The Early Years of Matt Damon (Rounders, Talented Mr Ripley, Legend of Bagger Vance, and Good Will Hunting), No Country For Old Men, Seven Years in Tibet, and Ridley Scott- The Best of the 80s, 90s, and 00s.

So I humbly ask for you pardon and if you will be so kind, spread the word about my movie blog if you enjoy my insights. And I plan to do better for the next few weeks.

Yours truly,
RJ Engle

No comments:

Post a Comment