Sunday, January 23, 2011

Actors Who Must Stay Away From Films

There is a basic rule of thumb for me: if an actor was a singer or a model before they went into acting, then they are bad. Another rule of thumb: if you are better known for your comedic skill, you are not a good actor. I’m not listing these actors in terms of their entertainment skill (I am very entertained at laughing at these actors). I am stating these actors in terms of their acting ability. And the common reader may not agree, and that’s fine, I just pity you. And some of these actors may have already stopped acting, or are going back and forth between jobs. And I say, please, stay away from these films. Models, stay in modeling; and singers, keep singing. Thank you.


Here is a list of actors that I will try to avoid at all costs (in no particular order):

Ashton Kutcher, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner (stop now, the both of you, just stop), Tom Welling, Keanu Reeves, Gerard Butler, Jack Black, Sylvester Stallone, Ben Affleck, Jason Statham, Owen Wilson, Hayden Christensen, Danny Glover, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Jeremy Piven, Kevin Costner, Bruce Willis, Cuba Gooding Jr., Richard Gere, Mark Wahlberg, Jack Nicholson, Quentin Tarantino, Chris Brown, Stephen Dorff, Kris Kristopherson, Wesley Snipes, Chris Klein, Antonio Banderas, Christian Slater, Stephen Segal, Paul Walker, Matt Dillon, Matthew Marsden, Ray Liotta, Tom Welling, Tom Cruise, and Bradley Cooper.

Here is a list of bad actresses that I will try to avoid at all costs:

Jessica Alba, Charlize Theron, Eva Mendes, Pamela Anderson, Penelope Cruz, Katie Holmes, Kate Beckinsale, Paris Hilton, Hilary Swank, Jessica Simpson, Kristen Stewart, Drew Barrymore, Megan Fox, Barbra Streisand, Brooke Shields, Madonna, Sharon Stone, Gemma Arterton, Demi Moore, Uma Thurman, Kim Basinger, Julia Roberts, Alicia Silverstone, Jenifer Lopez, Winona Ryder, Cameron Diaz, Halle Berry, Hillary Duff, Lindsay Lohan (the only good role of hers is in The Parent Trap, period.), Kate Hudson, Diane Keaton, Sarah Jessica Parker, BeyoncĂ©, Mary Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen, Katherine Heigl, Hayden Panettiere, Miley Cyrus, Venessa Hudgens, Ali Larter, Jennifer Garner, Rachel McAdams, Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman (if you don’t believe me, watch Far and Away), Milla Jovovich, Cher, Christina Aguilera, Kristen Bell, Denise Richards, Melanie Griffith, and Jennifer Love Hewit.

Now when you look at the size of this list, you may ask, are there any actors that you do like? But like I have stated before, there are so many actors out there that I absolutely love, but all of the actors that I dislike are the ones that most people have heard of. This is just a comprehensive list, a list that I came up with in a few minutes. Agree or disagree with me in the comments, if you please. I like to know my viewers opinions.

Next time: Two reviews on The Way Back, The Rite, and Actors Who Will Be Big In the Years to Come

No comments:

Post a Comment