Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here There Be Monsters

Who ever is reading this, I hope you enjoy my posts and will continue to look me up in the future. I have a varied interest in films: I like horror (if it is done right), I like fantasy, action, thriller, drama, comedy (also if it is done right), romance, epic, sci-fi, and documentaries. here I will be reviewing almost every movie that I watch, whether it be old or new, at my house or in theatres. I also will right my thoughts of directors and actors, writing down what there best and/or worst movies are. This is not a commentary on how the movie was made or trivial things that occurred during filming or production (unless it has some baring on the movie). I will start the first review in a week. The first posts will be on the greatest superhero movies of our time: Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Iron Man, X-Men, and X2- X-Men United. By the time I have written these posts, Iron Man 2 will be in theatres and I will review that movie. And finally I will compare these six great movies. I hope you will follow along and bare with me. It will be awhile before I will have several movies on here. But during the summer there will be many reviews here. So continue to come back here for new reviews each week. And thank you for supporting my blog.

3 comments:

  1. hey, Ryan! It's, Kelly, I have a blogspot too :) I look forward to reading your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your reviews in the future. :) One thing: Grammar, sir. Please check your grammar before you post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I also will right my thoughts" Found the mistake.... but, otherwise, a good post. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete